36 Oreo Cookies
6 Tablespoons Butter (Melted)
8 oz Package Cream Cheese (Softened)
¼ Cup Granulated Sugar
2 Tablespoons Cold Milk
12 oz Cool Whip (More is Better!)
2 pkgs Instant Chocolate Pudding (3.9 oz)
3¼ Cups Cold Milk
1½ Cups of Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Crush 36 Oreos with food processor or rolling pin.
2. Mix Oreo crumbs with 6 Tbsp of melted butter and cover the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. Mix cream cheese with mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tbsp of milk and sugar, mix well. Stir in 1¼ cup of Cool Whip and spread over Oreo crust.
4. In a bowl, mix chocolate instant pudding with 3¼ cups of cold milk. Mix with whisk until thick. Spread over previous layer and let rest for 5 min.
5. Spread remaining Cool Whip on top and sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.