2 Cups of Sugar
2 Sticks of Softened Butter
3 Cups of All Purpose Flour
1 tsp of Baking Soda
1 tsp of Salt
16oz of Sour Cream
2 tsp Vanilla
2 Cups of Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Wash and dry blueberries then dust with flour.
3. Grease and flour bundt pan.
4. Cream together butter, eggs, and sugar.
5. Sift together flour, salt, and baking soda - Add to creamed mixture.
6. Fold in sour cream, vanilla, and last, blueberries.
7. Put mixture into the prepared pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.